Monday, October 20, 2014

The Wells - A Family Session

This.

This session!! This session completely epitomizes my style. Everything went perfect. Every piece fell into place....Everything was perfect because it wasn't perfect. I am completely in love with this session. Mom may be reading this and have a completely different view of the way things went, I don't know, but I'm telling you - I could not have asked for a better hour shooting a family. I have a beautiful mix of candids and posed, smiles, tickles, giggles, looking adoringly at each other and looking at me. I have fall colors and red hair and big toothy baby grins. There are photos here that I wish I could just photoshop my family's faces onto, hang it up on my wall, and call it a day.

This session reminded me of why I do what I do. It was energizing and inspiring. It was one of my fastest sessions to edit and just an all-around favorite. You'll soon see why!









































No comments:

Post a Comment