Friday, November 28, 2014

The Boyds - Maryland Family Photographer

Remember sweet Alice and her big brother and sister? I took her gorgeous newborn photos not too long ago. I met up with their whole family this time for a quick session at Allen Pond Park - a first at this location for me! I got there a little early to scout out the location, and I am sure you can imagine my absolute delight when I spotted this awesome brick bridge, a pond glittering with the setting sun and swimming ducks, and a few trees still sporting orange leaves.

We were quick and to the point, and I love what we got with these cute kids. At the end I sent the children off and spent a little time with just Mom and Dad. I think it's really important for parents to get pictures with just themselves. Truly the parents are the core, the absolute backbone of a family, and I love to capture that love. Kids, time, trials, moves - parents go through it all together. Why not take a few photos with just that one person who set your heart on fire not too long ago? Sometimes Mom and Dad get shy, and joke about it feeling like wedding pictures all over again - but is that so bad? To be reminded of the feelings you had on your wedding day? .....Nah, I didn't think so, either. So when it comes to couple portraits, parents, go ahead and just trust me on this one. 












No comments:

Post a Comment