Friday, December 12, 2014

The Caltons - Maryland Family Photographer

How lucky am I to be able to say this is my FOURTH time photographing this family? I met Cassie when she was just 9 months old, we dressed her in a tutu for her first birthday invitations, and now she is two! It blows my mind to see my clients' children grow up and for me to be the one to capture their smiles and giggles (and cute, grumpy faces too!).

We met at the Howard County Conservancy and it was such a terribly bitter, cold day. The wind blew hard and the sky teased us with sleet coming off and on....and still we pressed forward! We opened up the barn in hopes of blocking out some of the wind and rain, and set out some cute little Christmas decorations. Of course Cassie just loved the lights and giggled and giggled as she pressed them up to her eyes. She was such a trooper in the cold, and with lots of Mommy and Daddy snuggles we made it through and got some adorable shots!

























No comments:

Post a Comment