Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Rocks - Annapolis Family Photographer

Ya'll should really know by now how I feel about blonde-haired, blue-eyed little boys...considering, of course, I've got two of my very own. I'm a bit bias, but they're definitely my favorite. I knew little Chase was going to steal my heart the second he got out of the car! He was a little shy about me and my camera at first....

And I tried hard to convince him I was harmless and actually quite hilarious....


But it wasn't until I suggested Mom and Dad give him a big, old swing that he warmed up to me:





After that, it was all fun and games and "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round." He reminded me so much of my little Axton - in love with all-things-wheels!














Meeting and photographing this sweet family of three brought me so much joy! I was especially happy Chase warmed up to me and we were able to capture some of his smiley personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment