Friday, November 7, 2014

The Smiths - A Family Session

With big sister off to college soon, this family was especially excited for family photos. It was a special morning capturing these wonderful people, and unusually warm for a late October session. We met up at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis, which is a location that is often requested by clients. However, I really wanted to find some new, fun spots for this family and break out of the "norm." I am so happy I did! I LOVE the steps, the cobblestone pathway, and the brick wall that we found. I'm also grateful they were willing to scout around with me. I had to tell them, "Stay here for just a minute. I'll tell you if it's worth making the walk." And then I ran up a hill, scanned for good lighting, and signaled for them to follow me up the hill. I really love personalizing each session for every family, and I think this session in particular is such a great example of finding hidden gems in familiar places!

I am so excited for Regan to start school and a new adventure, but I can tell she will DEFINITELY be missed by everyone in the family....even if little brother Mason doesn't want to admit it. I loved meeting all of you and I'm so glad we had this time together!




























No comments:

Post a Comment