Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Mosley's - Maryland Family Photographer

It was not too long ago that Angela and I spoke at our husbands' work party. It was summer and we were both pregnant. Her youngest boy was about the same age as Axton and it was all we could do to keep up with them in the heat and the water. Now, fast-forward five months and I finally get to meet her FOURTH little boy. The weather was much, much colder but they were all such good sports. We met up at one of my favorite places to shoot - the Howard County Conservancy. Of course we ended our session with the goats, because who can go to the Conservancy and not say hi to the goats?

I loved working with this family of all boys - their parents sure know how to make cute, cute kids. But I have to admit, my favorite part of the session was getting sweet newborn smiles from Lorenzo. He is simply a doll and I almost stole him home with me until I remembered I already had one of my own waiting for me :) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment