Monday, January 5, 2015

Thank You

I just wanted to properly thank everyone for their kind words, encouragements, messages, comments, and just overall support. It is always scary for me to let things go - I have the personality to always be on the go, I fear boredom and getting behind and disappointing people. But I also know there is power in vulnerability and in honesty. I feel completely buoyed up by the love I have felt since my last post and I genuinely feel blessed to have such wonderful, positive input in my life.



I also wanted to mention that I have had a few people ask if they can reserve sessions for this fall, or months in advanced, and the answer is YES. I am going to start asking for a 50% retainer fee for my portrait sessions. Once I receive this, you can book as far out as this December. In fact, I really, really LOVE it when people book me a few months in advanced. It makes scheduling so much easier on me. I know it's not possible for everyone to do this, as everyone has different schedules that are constantly shifting, but I am also willing to just put your name down for a particular month you know you will want photos during, and then we can pinpoint an exact date during that month as it gets closer.

Thank you again for all your support! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment