Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kathryn Senior Portraits in Annapolis

Kathryn is one of those girls I look at and can only wish I had been half as amazing as she is when I was her age. I knew she was a singer and an actress (she recently finished playing Maria in the Sound of Music production at her high school! Incredible!), I knew she could play the piano and the cello, I knew she was a swimmer, I knew she was recently accepted into BYU, I knew she was active in her church callings, I knew she was smart and pretty and kind....but yet she still managed to surprise me with something else about her: Kathryn is also a dancer! She is my first dancing senior and I was so excited to capture such beautiful images of her in her tutu and ballet shoes.

We started out at Maryland Hall in Annapolis, where Kathryn grew up taking dance classes. She said it held a lot of memories for her and was one of a few locations she felt sentimental about. Knowing this made her session that much more special. After Maryland Hall, we found a nearby park with some beautiful blossoms and then we ended at the docks in downtown Annapolis. 





















 































2 comments:

  1. Simply outstanding. My favorite shoot you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous in and out. I couldn't pick a favorite! You did some excellent composition in these!

    ReplyDelete