Monday, April 14, 2014

Carter Family Photos at Yards Park, DC

This family is the sweetest. I know Rachel and her husband, Jason, from my church. When my son Axton first started going to nursery, he had a hard time with it. But after sitting with him for a few weeks and seeing how sweet and patient Rachel was with him, I felt much better leaving him there. Sometimes Jason would come into nursery with Rachel, too, and Axton really seemed to like him. They are just the sweetest and so kind. So when Rachel contacted me about taking their family's photos, I was so excited!

The weather was still playing tricks on us when Rachel and I set the date for their family session. We weren't sure what this day was going to be like exactly, but decided to just go for it. I had never been to Yards Park in DC before but I love exploring new locations so I was happy to go with Rachel's idea. The session started out a bit on the chilly side, but by the end of it the sun had come out and the girls were willing to get wet in the fountains! I ended up loving this park and will definitely be going back there - even if it's just to bring my own family there! In the summer, they have concerts on the boardwalk over looking the water!

I had so much fun with this beautiful family of 4. The girls were a blast to get to know and had me laughing the whole time, and of course Rachel and Jason were fabulous to work with, as well!















































2 comments:

  1. Cute! I think my favorite is the one of the little girl behind the fountain with her shoes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy with how they turned out. Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete