Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maryland Senior Photographer - Kate's Winter Session

Kate and her mom approached me to do some senior pictures for her this past fall, but both of our schedules were just so busy so the times never lined up. We decided we would wait until spring time and take them then. "Unless," Kate had said, "....it snows. I like snow."

So I kept that little side-note in the back of my mind and waited for a good snow day. And when it came, I called her up and we made it happen. While I got to wear leggings, pants, snow pants, hoodie, jacket, hat, and scarf....Kate had to look cute. We were both freezing, but Kate had to model. And she nailed it! She's a pro.

I even got invited in for hot chocolate and bagels to warm up afterwards. Enjoy this gorgeous winter session.













No comments:

Post a Comment