Friday, January 3, 2014

Maryland Engagement and Couple Photographer - Vesh & Jen

Not too long ago, Jen contacted me and told me that Vesh was heading to Florida for six months, and they wanted some photographs done before he left. I was quick to say yes, of course, and I was even MORE thrilled when they mentioned they would like their dog included in the photo shoot. This was my very first session with a dog (besides my own pup!) and I was excited to give it a try.

We had so much fun walking around Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis on a cool, crisp autumn morning. Reggin, their dog, was just as sweet as he is cute and had a bit of a photogenic side to him, as well. I loved the way these turned out, and I wish this happy couple good luck as they are apart for the next little bit. Hopefully these photos will help them not miss each other quite as much!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment