Saturday, January 11, 2014

Maryland Family Photographer - The Falevai Family

I knew I wanted to do a few photo sessions while we were visiting Hawaii over Christmas break. Jerica was the first to comment when I posted on Facebook that I was looking to book some sessions. She and I were friends in college - we were both English majors. At Adam and my first dance as a married couple, we sat next to Jerica and her then-boyfriend, Vynce.

Since then, Jerica has gone on some awesome adventures, including a year nannying in Switzerland. And now, she has a little guy of her own: Hendrix. He is the sweetest little brown baby I have ever laid eyes on, especially with that big, red reindeer hat! I loved capturing this new family on the grounds of the LDS Temple in Laie, Hawaii.

















No comments:

Post a Comment