Friday, May 16, 2014

Kate's Senior Session: Part Two

Do you remember Kate's gorgeous winter session in the snow? Well we decided we just had to a spring-time session, too. Kate loves snow, but she also loves blossoms!

This session was seriously such a dream. We started on a bridge, surrounded by pink flowers. Then we headed to a historical site in Crofton I didn't even know about until Kate introduced me to it! While we were shooting there, I kept thinking that the whole scene was reminding me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then Kate said, "Oh, and I brought along a book to incorporate. I hope that's okay." And then she whipped out the complete works of Jane Austen and it all clicked in my head: Kate was like a character straight out of a Jane Austen novel. Her dress, her hair, the location.....sigh, I could have photographed that scene all day long. Then to top off the evening, we ended with Kate serenading me with her violin at sunset by the pond. It was like magic! I was melting, I was a photographer puddle, snapping away while she was just completely in her element. I love this entire session so much.....you will soon see why!







































3 comments:

  1. So much beauty and wonderful here. Gorgeous. Live it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the second to last picture is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a historical site in Crofton? Do tell! Her dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete