Monday, May 12, 2014

The Scheide Boys - A Family Session in Annapolis

Meet Thomas, his baby brother Luke, and their gorgeous mama, Jodi. Thomas and my son, Axton are buds - they go to nursery together at our church. Jodi wanted to get some pictures taken of the brothers together, as Luke is turning one at the end of the month and Thomas will be two and a half. We squeezed in a quick session just before I went on maternity leave.

I met them on the lawn of St. John's College in downtown Annapolis on a windy but sunny morning. Of course I was prepared for a busy toddler, as I have one of my very own. I kept up with him, though, and we were able to get some cute photos of this handsome little guy. Luke was wishing he was napping but he gave me some smiles, too! We got some super cute shots of this sweet family and I can't wait to do another session with them this fall with Dad, too! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment