Monday, May 5, 2014

The Delmege Family

It was so much fun to see Corinne, her baby brother Spencer, and of course their sweet parents again! The last time I saw this family, Spencer was only a week old! I loved seeing how much personality he had gained in the last six months....Corinne, too! I know I have said it before, but that really is one of my favorite parts about photographing families; I get to see how the kids change and grow and capture their personalities different phases. I get such a neat glimpse into these families' lives and it is a privilege!

We shot at Kinder Farm Park which was perfect so we could go say hi to goats, sheep, and chickens whenever we got bored with taking pictures! We even got to go to the small pond and walk out on the dock. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment