Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mia - A Lifestyle Newborn Session

Mia is, hands-down, one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever met. She is the perfect mixture of her gorgeous parents, with thick, fluffy hair to top it all off. When I first came into their home, Mia was eating so I didn't get a good look at her. When she finished nursing, we all bustled upstairs and it wasn't until Mom lay her down on the bed that I got a really good look at her....and seriously, she took my breath away.

I couldn't stop photographing her! This session was everything I ever wanted in a lifestyle newborn session. Tons of bright window lighting. Calm, yet excited, new parents. A sleepy and mostly happy baby with perfect features. Editing this session was such a delight - I think I was smiling the entire time. Every image was perfect, I hardly deleted any from this session because I just fell in love with each one for its tiny differences. "But in this one her smile is a little different....and in this one, Mom is looking at Dad so lovingly. They'll want all 17 of these same poses, I'm sure of it."

Wouldn't you??






















































No comments:

Post a Comment