Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nicki + Rob: A Patapsco State Park Engagement Session

 I met up with Nicki and Rob at one of my favorite summertime locations - Patapsco State Park just south of Baltimore. Honestly, this was the first time I'd ever been there when it wasn't summer! But of course it's still beautiful! I loved the row of bare trees that made it seem like we were miles away from any other people, when really we were just a few yards away from the parking lot. I loved the untrimmed wheat brimming with golden sunlight. I loved the bridges, the rock walls, and of course...I loved the couple! Rob and Nicki are obviously so in love and ready to be married! It already is only 2 weeks away from their wedding day and I can't wait to see them again so soon.

I think one of my favorite moments from their engagement shoot was when we were crossing a road back to our cars. Nicki was walking next to me, and Rob was just behind us. She mentioned that Rob always walks behind her, and Rob said something along the lines of, "That's so I know where you are and can see that you're safe." It was one of those sentiments that may seem small on the outside, but actually tell a really beautiful - and bigger - part of their story. I already know that Nicki is a truly sweet woman with a genuine and kind heart and I can tell she has found the man that she deserves to be with for the rest of her life! Thank you for letting me capture your love story.




































 





1 comment:

  1. Samsung Titanium Watch review - ITanium Art
    With a detailed how strong is titanium look at Samsung's latest mobile app, man titanium bracelet we titanium piercings will look at black titanium rings the design, the performance, and titanium teeth performance of the new device.

    ReplyDelete