Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mary Olive + Eric - A Washington DC Engagement Session

We met at Eastern Market on Capitol Hill in DC. It was my first time there but I didn't have the courage to explore much because it was so. dang. cold. Eric and I chatted inside in the warmth while we waited for Mary Olive to meet up with us. It was fun to chat with the groom without his bride there, to get his side of the story and to see and feel how much he loves her just by the way he talked about her and the wedding day.

And then Mary Olive arrived and Eric lit up. They were complete and I immediately felt just how they clicked. They were natural, relaxed....most importantly, they were happy. I loved that they weren't afraid to be silly with each other in front of me, that I could just give them suggestions that they would then take and make their own. They fell into poses comfortably and, despite the frigid temperatures, made it look cozy and inviting. They are the type of people you just want to be around and I'm so glad they've chosen me to capture their wedding this May. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment