Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cody + Bethany - An Annapolis Engagement Session

I was running just a few minutes late to Cody and Bethany's session due to some unexpected traffic on the way into Annapolis. As I was approaching the spot we were supposed to meet at, I glanced over and saw the most gorgeous couple ever. Young, coordinated outfits, holding hands, obviously in love. Please, oh please let that be MY couple, I thought. Of course it was....but I could hardly believe my luck. The perfect couple on a perfect night? A photographer's dream!

Cody and Bethany met in high school, and were friends for years. As we walked around the capitol building, they told me memories they have of talking for hours near the canon, and sitting on the steps of the small brick building during school outings. I loved seeing them interact at a location that obviously held so much meaning for them.

As the night wore on, I found myself liking them even MORE - their personalities matched their gorgeous appearance - they were laid back and genuine, with just the right touch of humor. They had me smiling and laughing the whole evening.

Cody and Bethany are a great match for each other and I just know they are going to be so happy together. I loved my time with them! 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment