Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Andersen Family

It seems so long ago that I was back in the same neighborhood as this family! I used to go to church with them and babysit their children (only, there was only three of them at that time!) Now their family has doubled in size and I have kids of my own!

It was so much fun to catch up with these beautiful children and their awesome parents. Janel had some super cute ideas for poses and I loved seeing her vision. My favorite: She wanted her children cheering in the background while her and her husband kissed. She said, "Usually you see pictures of parents kissing and the kids are making 'grossed out' faces, but I want them to be happy their parents are still in love!" I thought that was such a great point and a wonderful lesson to her kids - and to all of us! The session was a blast, and you can never go wrong with 6 beautiful kids! Enjoy this family of EIGHT!!































No comments:

Post a Comment