Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Liam - A Newborn Session

I was so excited when my dear friend Emily told me she was pregnant with her second child - because, at the time, I was also pregnant and only 8 weeks ahead of her! Our first children are almost the exact same age, and are best buddies so we were thrilled that the next bunch would again be close in age. And of course the excitement only doubled when I found out she was also having a little boy!!

Emily's baby shower was baseball themed so it was an easy decision to make Liam's newborn session baseball-themed, as well. He came out with way more hair than big sister did and Emily teases that she will have to give him his first haircut before she gives her two-and-a-half year old daughter her first haircut! Liam was such a sweetie during his session and I can't wait to watch him grow up (and of course become best friends with my second boy!! They have no choice...they will be friends!!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment