Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Albums

One of the services I offer with wedding packages are black, leather-bound wedding albums.





They can be as small as 2x3 or as big as 12x12. They can have 5 or 10 or 15 or even 18 pages. They can have a window or no window, and even a custom imprint on the cover, if desired.










I personally design the pages and will okay each page with you before sending them to the printers - that way you can make any changes to ensure you get exactly what you want.



But what if you're already married, with a disc full of photos that have never been printed out? Yes, I can STILL make an album for you. I've done this for one couple - they gave me their engagement photos, their wedding photos, and even some honeymoon photos and I made them one complete album that was beautiful and so much fun!






These albums are gorgeous and a great way to preserve and show off your photos. Contact me if you're interested!





No comments:

Post a Comment