Friday, September 27, 2013

{Maryland Family Photographer} The Stays

When we first moved to Maryland, I struggled to make friends. I'm a bit shy and don't put myself out there too often. Well somehow Jeanna found my blog and thought, "Hmm. I bet we'd make a good pair of friends." And boy was she right - she's been such a blessing to me! I'm so glad we met this awesome family who is full of fun, laughter, quirks, and joy. We love the Stays. 

maryland family photographer
 
maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

maryland family photographer

Poor Addra turned sad....she was so done by the end of it. Even with animal cookies to bribe her. Who can resist this pout, though?? (And let's not forget upside-down Coriel in the background, having a ball).

 
maryland family photographer

Lastly, Jeanna is an aspiring author, one who will soon be published - I can feel it in my bones. So I just had to sneak in one head shot for her, when she wasn't looking (well, she's obviously looking, but I still snuck it in)


2 comments:

  1. Love you too, Meghan. You have been a blessing to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Nice Photo..

    Thanx , I have Visited your nice blog post .

    http://washingtonmaryland.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete