Saturday, March 23, 2013

Williamsburg, VA

I have a While-We-Live-in-Maryland-Bucket-List, and last week I crossed off one of my items: Williamsburg, Virginia. My dad flew into Richmond and joined us for the weekend. We had such a grand time! 


Their hot chocolate was so good - it was spice-y and thick, not like packages of Swiss Miss. 

My favorite store: The Apothecary

  
The silversmith, handmaking everything they sell in their jewelry store, the same way they did 400 years ago.




The soaps smelled amazing. I wanted to buy them all!
 
Where we ate: The King's Arms Tavern. Best meal I've had in a long time!


If you want to read more about where we stayed or the cool things to do in Williamsburg (or if you're a history nerd like I am), you can read more about our adventures on my personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment