Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kristen + Matt - An Annapolis Engagement Session

It appears that scheduling a session in the month of February can be some seriously tricky business. This is our fourth winter here in Maryland and MAN is this one snowy! Kristen, Matt, and I totally lucked out with the weather for our downtown Annapolis session. It wasn't terribly cold, the skies were just a bit overcast, and there wasn't a winter storm heading our way!

Kristen and Matt are such a cool couple. They met through mutual friends about 4 years ago, and have been engaged for a year and a half now. Matt proposed with an adorable scavenger hunt, with each clue having an inside joke between him and Kristen. Matt is not only a middle-school gym teacher, but also a DJ in Annapolis so they spend a lot of time in this quaint city (plus, what fun jobs!!) I was asking for all sorts of advice on where to eat, who has the best crab cakes in town, and why Chick & Ruth's is such a hit with the tourists (I'm sorry, I just don't get it!) 

I always love my downtown Annapolis sessions; it is especially fun when the area holds meaning to the couple or when you can tell they spend a lot of time together in this place! And theirs was no exception! I can't wait for their wedding this March....and I'm hoping we have just as good of luck with the weather on the day of their wedding as we did on their engagement session!



























 















 




No comments:

Post a Comment